At MedWorks, our commitment to meeting the highest standards of excellence in both patient care and employer service is what sets us apart from other occupational health programs.
Our experienced staff of clinical experts is dedicated to quality, and each member of the health care team fully understands the needs of your employees and your business. With a team approach to both care and service, the clinical staff at MedWorks is dedicated to returning your employees to work quickly, minimizing costs and providing timely communication throughout the entire process.
With our background in working with some of the largest employers on the Central Coast, we have hands-on experience in designing health and safety programs that work for your own employees.
Work Related Injuries
Utilizing our highly trained staff, MedWorks provides a full continuum of services from treatment of simple lacerations to
complex back injuries.
Comprehensive Employer HeaIth Services
- Prompt, efficient treatment of all work-related injuries, designed to return employees to work quickly and minimize lost time.
- Comprehensive diagnostic and therapeutic services
- Specialist level expertise in soft tissue injuries (limits the need for referral)
- Dispensing of pre-packaged medications and medical supplies
- Design of modified duty programs to ensure continued productivity
- Appropriate specialist referrals, within the community, with continuous case management
MedWorks is dedicated to providing all the health care services that keep your business and your employees working efficiently and productively. The following is a partial list of services we provide. If you have specific needs, we can customize a program for your organization.
We are here to meet your needs!
- Pre-placement and executive physicals
- Evaluation of employees ability to perform essential job functions
- Drug testing - providing same day results
- Breath alcohol testing
- Vision and hearing testing
- Pulmonary function testing
- Electrocardiogram and treadmill testing
- Disability evaluations
- Hazardous materials and chemical exposure examinations and testing
- DOT/DMV examinations
- Vaccinations and immunizations
- Fitness for duty evaluations
- In - House EMG I Nerve Conduction Testing for Nerve Disorders such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Sciatica
- Worksite safety and consultative services
- Ergonomic assessment of the work environment
- Review of compliance with OSHA regulations
- ADA compliance
- Drug-free workplace programs
- Bloodborne Pathogens Compliance programs
- Wellness and health promotion education
©2003 Medworks. All rights reserved.